CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Art

Once upon a time Martha and I went an art show to see our friend's photos.
Sam is brilliant, and has only been in Vice about 2394823948 times.
Talent alert.
Seriously.
*****
This guy was there bossing people around.

I once mentioned that I loved this cover of Vice to Sam and that I could not find it.
One week later he showed up with it.
Best and most giving friend award.
Love this cover.
Framing it.

We were all given pocket blogs at the art show.
Pictures were drawn in mine.


Even fake French looking strangers wanted to draw in the pocket blog.
Photo booth Phun.

P.S. I love that written on the back of the photo booth picture is this:
"To Do: Blog"
Sam equals funny.

1 comments:

Moriah L. Roberts said...

I need a copy of that photo.