CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pneumonia

I dropped Brasil off at the airport at 1235 on a Thursday.
At 1236 I came down will what felt like a slow death.
Instead it was just pneumonia.
*****
One of my best friends was nice enough to bring me medicine, a green smoothie, and soup the day she found out I was sick.
Love her.
She also knew me well enough to know that I would not allow anyone to do anything for me. She basically showed up at my door and barged in like she was the Kool-Aid man.
Excpect she did not say "Oh Yeah."
*****
After a week of death, she also lovingly forced me to go to the doctor.
Thank you for knowing me so well.
Well done out bossing me.
*****
Thank you to the rest of you that offered to help (crosswords and oranges!) or came to visit.
Friend love.
*****
P.S.
Guess what my famous last words were when everyone around me was sick and they were sure I was next?
"I do not get sick...duh."

0 comments: