CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mimicking Birds & Tim Kasher

This was the night I went to see Mimicking Birds.
We were happy.

He was fake sad.
He carries this shirt around in his man purse.
Mimicking Birds.
Great show.
After Mimicking Birds, I met this guy to go see Tim Kasher.
I. Love. Tim. Kasher.
His solo album is great.
He sings about real life in the most beautiful way.
He always does.
I will always be partial to The Good Life though.
He played some of those songs.
I was happy since I have never seen The Good Life, just Cursive, and they are equally as good.
Tim Kasher is true talent even live.
One of the best shows of the year for me.



After Tim Kasher, Josedo wanted nachos.
We waited for this guy to fix the cheese machine.

He had no faith in the employee's cheese fixing skills.

The end.

0 comments: