CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Summertime Family Time

On this day of summer my family got together to celebrate my Mom's birthday.
I love my Mom.
She kills it in the Mom department.
I laughed so hard this day that I was crying. Tears of joy. You will see why. Picture taking was at an all time high of hilarity. Reason 023948320 why I love being with my family.
Non stop laughter.
Anyway...This guy below came to the soiree. He was a moody as ess this day. Good thing he is cute or I would have phased him right out. At least his Dad made up for his ignoring ways in this picture. Nice eyes Jord. They scream happiness.

The resemblance is uncanny.
This is where things got great. We decided to surprise everyone with an up close and personal picture in the face. The results were to die for. We all look so terrible that is almost beautiful. Almost.


Family collage coming right up.










Look at me getting on board the cat lover train. It had to be documented. It did not last long.


0 comments: