CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Farm Day

Reason 203948230984 why I love my Daddy. He will spend hours driving catering to the kid's requests to driving the tractor. Very honorable. Kids can be demanding little &%"$'s, but we tend love them and their whiney ways no matter what.

Nice farm face.
My Aunt and Uncle stopped by unexpectedly. They brought my cousin's kids with them. You know those times when you do not see your extended family for years, and then you are reminded of how much you miss them? This was one of those times.
I miss being little and staying up laughing all night with my cousins.
Ahhh. To be under 12 again. No responsibilities and no cares in the world.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the tractor picture! your dad is so sweet :) hope you are doing well! Take care
xoxo

ROY DOINKLe said...

i hav got to meet this man!