CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sonic Youth

Sonic Youth is legendary. I really do not think this was a legendary performance for me to witness amongst a million people. Too much. They did play some hits, and that made up for the masses.

This is when I matched my lips to Danimal's t-shirt.
Love these girls. Want to have fun? Hang out with them.

Best early Christmas present.
Thanks MoRiah for the Dew Tour tickets. You are so thoughtful, and how proud are you that I did not lose them?
I ran into this guy. We decided to take a faux engagement photo next to the porta potties. Romantic or what?

On our way home Dani decided that running into the pole behind her in this photo would be an excellent idea. I am pretty sure witnessing this Evil Knevial moment was one of the best parts of the night.

I love summer.

0 comments: