CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Movie Night...Again.

I made the weekly trip down this street carrying way too many blankets and pillows for everyone. Always the Mom of the party.

This is what I do when I wait for everyone to show up. Eat and Read. Two of my most favorite things.
I also made some new friends that spoke of their sex change journey.
Very interesting process and sounds painful in every way.
Also, two forks in my homemade salad because I share.
Sharing is Caring.
P.S. I love the way David Sedaris writes. His words can make me laugh three sentences into any story he tells. Thank you NPR for showcasing his work often. David Sedaris has a seat reserved for him at my roundtable fantasy dinner. I have many questions to ask him....and Santa.
Outdoor movies and friends equals love.


2 comments:

Lilly said...

dream date for me, in which you are very invited, david sedaris, tom robbins, some great organic cafe. and probably cigarettes and wine. or hell, make that absinthe.

Jafus Keyser said...

Did WYAEIF finally come out in paperback??!