CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Craft Lake City Part One

This Saturday of fun started out with breakfast at Park Cafe.
Love. Love. Love that place. Lauren and I like to share french toast. It is perfect.

This may or may not have been Lauren's reaction to me spilling my coffee.
Classic face.
What else is great about The Park Cafe besides the food?

The artwork.

One day I will buy some art from this place....preferably of Bob Dylan or Kenny Loggins.

Oh Gwen.

Perfect day for a bike ride in the park.
Too bad someones no-longer-white-walled tires got a flat.

First we started walking to the bike shop. Then we decided that it would be way faster for Michael to pump Lauren. Watching those two try and pull that off was nothing short of hilarious.
I got the lucky job of holding Lauren's injured bike whilst peddling my own bike through the park.
We should have paid someone to film these antics.
Do not worry. We made it to the bike shop in one piece.

0 comments: