CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Roller Derby

Once upon a time in the summer of oh nine the three of us went to see a roller derby match. The experience was like nothing else I have ever seen. Everyone should experience it at least once in their life.

Yep. Belly Dancers.
Girls beating up girls via roller skates.

After the match I tried to do a trick off of a cement wall. Injured myself. Then I tried to ride this bike with the weird handle bars. I managed to stay injury free on the bike. Apparently the key to staying injury free is not to do tricks. B.O.R.I.N.G.

Later on in the night I met Matti, Dave, and Moriah. Two new friends, and one old friend. I laughed all the live long night at our winning conversations. It will forever be known as the pony and peach night in my head.

1 comments:

Olive the Gores said...

WHY the HELL were you MARRIED when I was SINGLE?!?!?!?! Girl...love that your living it up!