CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Hogle Zoo Wine NIght

Hogle Zoo hosts a series of wine nights in the summer. Sometimes they include 7 course meals, and other times it is a wine and cheese testing. We chose the latter.
Let me just tell you that it was an incredible experience.
I was all sorts of soaking up the culture.
Next year I want to go to all of the events. The snacks are delicious, and so is the atmosphere.
It kind of looks like we are dating in the photos below. Hahaha. Too bad I do not swing that way. Right Sooz? Tee hee.


Animals just roamed the event like the little guy below. My favorite was the armadillo, but somehow I missed getting a photo.
Such a great night. I highly recommend it.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

If I swung that way I would so date you. You are the best date ever!

That was an important night in my life, it ended up to be. Good, good, good times with my fabulous friend Em. <3 you.

Remember how many photos we took until we didn't hate ourselves? AWESOME.