CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

M. Ward

Let's first talk about how blogspot formatting is still terrible. This photo will not go where I want it and I am leaving it that way. I blame it on blogspot and 9/11.
Internet and real life friends.


Weekly trek into downtown Salt Lake. Bikes are love. Look at the fun that is being had.
This is what the sky looked like on this Thursday night. Eerily beautiful like the sounds of M. Ward. I love me some M. Ward. Favorite song? Chinese Translation. Listen and love.

Bike break.


Shortly after this picture a group of teenage boys tried to steal our bikes. It reminded me of how much I hated Junior High and dumb boys.

Hairdresser love.

Friends forever and many ghost orbs trying to steal our friendship thunder in this photo.