CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Monday

This is Amy and I NOT full moon canoe-ing. Apparently everyone was convinced we would die in the cold...so we went to dinner instead. It was equally as fun as dying in a canoe.
After dinner I went home to visit Jordan. He had knee surgery on Monday. I got some stellar phone calls from him that day. They started with him whispering/yelling, "Emilee, I am on drugs!" Hahaha. I laughed all day. Best ever.

Jordan shows me how to do sweet tricks with crutches and how to leave every door open when making dinner. Okay, maybe that wasn't him.


2 comments:

Sunshine Girl said...

lol, so umm, is going to dinner with really equally as fun as dying in a canoe? I'm going to laugh about that all night... you are just awesom Em! Jen

Amy said...

Obviously Jenn has never been to dinner with the two of us... Or tried dying dying in a canoe...