CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Idaho




I have the best memories of my Grandparent's house. It was always my most favorite place on the planet.



The park used to have the best attractions, sadly these are mostly gone. This slide still stands but should be condemned.


Jordan really fancies the swings.



Rohen wanted to show me how awesome he is at driving his truck on this bench.


We used to have the best family reunions around this table. I miss that. Attention all cousins: Abbie and I want to plan a future reunion. You should all get on board.


Rohen's new truck jammies. He was so excited. I would also like to point out the orb in the picture. Coincidence? I think not.





Look at the treasures we found! Serva-Snack?! Brilliant. My grandparents threw some great parties.






I tried to convince Jordan that this would look perfect in his kitchen. It was a no go.

The pink room! Look how creepy this picture turned out?! Haha. All toys I loved when little, sans the Mace which I found in the spice cupboard. Uncanny.






Why is this book great? Well, apparently it won an award for "The Most Complete Blender Cookbook Ever Written." Ever written? I need to get my mitts on this book.








Brent and Suzan with the best kool-aid popsicle mold ever. They are the cutest. I had so much fun with Aunt Suzan.


Mindy with my Grandma's recipes. Mindy is amazing. I don't know how she does everything and she was instantly my hero. For real.


Trae is so effing cute. He told me he was going to catch a ball in that thing. Spot on Trae. Very clever.




Rohen loves my Mom the most.














Cousins.












Check out that shawl. The best part? It smells like my Grandma and I never want to wash it. Never ever. I have been sporting it around the barn and I am in love.




Precious.











5 comments:

Kannan Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

Best new layout I've ever seen on your blog, it was prefect that's right prefect for the post... Love love loves you!

PS The letters I have to enter to post this comment are krlklyp... looks like the noise someone would make when they were choking on water or something... seriously say it outloud... See!

Melissa said...

I love the shawl, it's beautiful! And, your nephew is teh cutest.

Seriously, those pictures were like stepping into a different world....design sure has changed through the years. My grandparents have hundreds of porcelain dolls and hand made bears in outfits all around their house. THAT would creep me out in the middle of the night. Glad you have these good memories to keep *hugs*

Michelle said...

Oh- wish I was there!! Good work on helping clean out the house! Very creepy picture of the toys. Good memories there!

Olive the Gores said...

OMG...it made me cry and laugh all at the same time! GOOD JOB Em! K...the cracker thingy and the pink room SCARY! I'm in for the reunion...are you all coming to NY! haha Love the shawl...can i borrow it somtime! i miss Grams ALOT! Tell Jordy NO WHINNING!!!!!