CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

My Camera Case Is On the Fritz.

Last week I went to Jef Doog's show. Why was this night great?
1. The music. Jef is one talented guy; even if he never sings the praying song. My favorite! Everyone should experience his hip hop show.
2. I got to hang out with Lauren. That never happens anymore because she is the most motivated person on the planet and works two jobs. (We hate two jobs Lauren.) She is fun people...I have proof of this in a video I have of her rapping.
3. Megan came! We haven't got to hang out like we used too (she is half married) and I miss it. She is awesome and makes me laugh. I love the place we are both in now. Much better. Plus creepy guys stare at her and that is always entertaining.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm pretty sure that way excited that you started blogging again! Yea!

Jaime said...

beer me. you are cute to boot.

Matt Clayton said...

EMILEE!
YOU'RE pretty famous.

Unknown said...

3 most beautiful girls efa? si!

Olive the Gores said...

is that an O'douls in front of you