CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What I Did Over the Weekend

Watched Jordan type sonnets on his new typewriter from my Gramps because it was too cold for Frightmares.

Dehydrated a lot of fruit. This isn't even half of the fruit I had. Delectable.

Went to Blair's new house party. This is the only photo that turned out. It is a good thing because that is one winning pose. Note the candy corn, it was tossed by us just as the picture was snapped. Supernatural? Maybe.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

HI! I am so glad you found me! That is great now isn't it? We are friends through the world wide web. How is life? Ya i freakin have a kid. Weird aye? I still can't really believe it. I don't think it will ever be normal, always a bit strange. Let me know what you are up to. It is good to see you... and i love the pictures of Jordan and Rohen. Wowee he is a cute one.

Unknown said...

what the freak am i doooooooing to you!