CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jaime and Aaron Visit!!!!!!! (Extra exclamations because it is just that great!!!!!!!!!)

Who is still this close with friends from High School? That is right, I am.




Aaron as a nevernude(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nevernude) He is not joking.


There were millions of kids at this get together and I only got a picture of one. How is that possible? Ruby is the cutest. I typed Rudy first, I think that name is better. Right Nads?








This is how we looked right before we went to freeze our eggs.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rudy is a football player! Ruby is his princess duh!!!!!! SO CUTE!

Rachel Young said...

Love it! I found your blog...without any help...well maybe a little help from Vanessa. Thanks for the never-nude pics...made my day!