CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weekend Fun

Taking a picture while holding three bikes proved to be difficult. The three of us decided to go on a short bike ride that WAS NOT short. It took us five hours, but it was worth every minute.
Things that happened on this bike ride:

-They talked me into a marathon and a triathlon.
-Pamela tried to set me up on a date. Veto!
-I left them in my dust because mountain bikes are the slowest on the planet.
-They found an injured cat that needed help, thus the long bike ride.
-A lot of talking and laughing.






We went from Lehi.......







to the windmills in Bluffdale.











My mom and me. Tee hee.





Later on that night I went to Jordan's house. He was making this sweet mask from stuff around the house when I got there. He is incredibly creative guys. Then we went to Yelle where I had the best time. My hawaiian adventure camera case did not make an appearance that night so I don't have any photos. Sad face. (Unless you decide to develop your's fisheye. You know who you are. March it.)






2 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Im impressed and jealous! I love to go bike riding! ( WOULDNT BE ABLE TO TELL BY THE LOOKS ;) I just love your blog and love the way you tell your stories. so animated! Smiles

Unknown said...

the ladie with the shaved head? so beautiful.
you and your fixed