CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Christmas Eve Snowshoeing

One of my oldest and greatest friends had the brilliant idea to snowshoe early Christmas eve morning. It had snowed all night like some sort of Christmas miracle and was beautiful.
Hanging out with J.J. is like old times. It is like we still see one another every single day even though it is more like every six months.

Love this trail. It is easy enough that it is relaxing.
J.J. is a champ for being knocked up and going on this adventure.
J.J. is hilarious. There is always something crazy that she does when we hang out.
Like the photo below. She said, "I need to stretch my legs. They hurt." This was the outcome. Makes complete sense right? Love it.


1 comments:

Jones said...

JJ's knocked up again eh?!!! lol.

I'm so jealous. Sooooo pretty. I miss 'visiting' snow, lol.