CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Birthday Month-Trifecta Birthday Party

Two of my best friends share my birthday month. We decided to have a trifecta birthday party that included dinner and soul night dancing. Greatest idea ever.
Pre-dancing dinner.
I love my friends.

Trifecta!
Also, these guys are two of the best dancers I know.
Seriously.
Friends!

You would never know this guy is a regular comedian until you get to know him.
I love his daily lectures on getting a job, and I love the radom accents that escape from his mouth from time to time. He may even be my roommate someday. Luckiest!
Nate and I met this guy, Stephen, at a show one night.
He is from New York and was in town visiting.
He instantly became our friend.
He is that rad.
Some of my best girl friends right here.
Amazing dance moves ladies.

Brother sister bonding.
I was so happy he was in town for my birthday.
He can also shake a leg.
I love this picture. Everyone looks so awkward.

Thanks to everyone who made an appearance and made the night one of the best in my life.

0 comments: