CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthday Month.....again!

Believe it. Another birthday party.
I do not know how I happened upon such thoughtful friends but I did.
Love it.
Dinner was made by the hostess with the mostess.
She also gave me the most incredible gifts.
My brother even pulled through and gave me a dress I have had my eye on.
Thank you to Fami for both of those, because we both know Josedo did not pick out that dress on his own.
Someone that is 31 loves a card like this.

Birthday party attendees.
If you look closely you will see the cake has a zero on it. Ageless! I will accept that every year.

Then there was this fur coat that everyone clearly needed to try on.
This is Ashley. She is rad.
If I ever decided to try the lesbian route; she will be first on my list to date slash marry.
Mr. Burns slash the vegan wearing a fur coat.
Gasp!

Fits like a glove on Gammy D.

Modeling one of my many birthday gifts.
I believe earrings look smashing on Josedo.
This night was awes. Thanks and thanks guys.

0 comments: