CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Videograss Premiere

Every winter I go to see my brother do crazy snowboarding tricks in movies.
Family support alert.
It always freaks me out.
Do not even get me started on the Love/Hate video where he is filmed smashing his face in and breaking his eye socket. Not great and disgusting, but whatever, he is good at it.
These movies take me back to skiing every Saturday as kids. Always the Mom I was sure to yell at him with each absurd jump choice for a seven year old. That yell scares him to this day. We were both crazy, but he was and is fearless.
I am so proud of him and his success. As he says, "I have my dream job guys."
L.U.C.K.Y.
This is how they prepare to see the movie.
True love.

After the movie. Wait. How about mid movie they wanted to leave. That is right. I did not even get to see it all. Apparently that is what DVD's are for they say. We went to Este for some delicious vegan pizza.
This is how Phyllis and I felt about pizza and hanging out. Two of three best friends!
Then we went to meet these guys at the Bayou. Terrible picture, but I do not care. Mostly because Matt is pointing at the camera like he owns it.
This guy makes the most incredible steak and eggs you will ever eat. He is a real treasure that can tell incredible stories that can make anyone laugh.


Oh and Shad joined us to talk shop.

The end.

0 comments: