CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ming and Ping

Early on in the fall of 09' Ming and Ping came to town.
The last time I saw them it was one big dance party, and everyone knows I hate to miss a good dance party.

Fall of 09' was no different.

Dear Ming and Ping,

I love the way you dress and dancing to your hits.

One of the best decisions I have ever made was to work at Nordstrom. I met some enjoyable people/besties; two of which are missing from the picture below.



This guy went to my high school.
We were not that close then, but we are good friends now.
Sometimes we bowl. Sometimes we text battle.
It is way better than being in high school.

Dance off central.
I am pretty sure Drew is dictating dance moves here.
I was T minus five seconds from executing them, and clearly happy about it.

This guy is an incredible photographer and fun to hang out with.
You might be lucky to meet him, but he recently disappeared due to love.
Good luck finding him.

0 comments: