CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Birthday Party

In September this little guy, who is no longer little, had a birthday. We went to Pirate Island which is a pirate themed restaurant slash center of fun.
I love my nephew.
He is probably going to invent something incredible for the construction industry one day. He is genius in the ways of Bob the Builder.
This is his pirate face.
His little brother could not resist getting in on the pirate look either.
Killed it.
Thumbs up to Pirate Island.

Why? Because they have paper hats, skeeball, and the timed hoop shooting basketball game.

I like to try and beat my both of my brother's scores.

It is called sibling rivalry. We have a touch of it...or maybe I just have a touch of it.

Somehow I am always a few points behind in sporty spice-ness.

It is okay though, because look how happy we are being pirates.

0 comments: