CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Newfound Dog Love

Turns out there is one dog that change my cold hearted ways of throwing up when I am around dogs. Yes, it is true. I actually heart a dog. His name is Hector. He is the best dog that has ever lived.
I was invited to dog sit his cuteness for one solid week. Best week ever. Well except the part where I was laid off, but that doesn't count in the best department. Plus! I got to hang out in Salt Lake all week.
Below is the batty, yet priceless, note I received upon entering the house to hang out with Hector. Dog sitting in 2009 is like being a teenager again. Pizza money!


Mostly I love the drawing of the HDMI cable on this one.

1 comments:

ROY DOINKLe said...

whose handwriting is that?...so handsome!