CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Passion Pit

This show was a danceable disaster for me, but still so much fun while it lasted.


Passion Pit (or MGM-Pit as Jordan calls them) performing their hits.

Someone accidentally stole the set list. Good job Elisha.
Better Things....second to last song and my favorite.

Girl's night out.
I was so happy Sara from high school was able to join us.
It was practically high school reunion night.

No Sad Shad on this night. How great does Happy Shad look?
Practically glowing.
I love this photo because of Phyllis and the striped stranger in the background.
Imagine my surprise when Spencer, whom I had not seen since high school, was at Urban.
Wait. It gets better.
Then Jordan, also from high school, was there....in a matching shirt.
Cute couple.
So happy to see them.
Annik was also there with her amazing dance moves. Another friend I met in high school.
Who would have known MGM-Pit could create such unity?
I loved every minute of seeing these people dancing their hearts out.

1 comments:

kennan said...

well shit... i should have been there. i love that we have all these people that we know in common. its kind of adorable. xo