CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Grandpa's Birthday Part Deux


Things that were great about this day:

-That I hated my boots because they were half boots....or hoots as we so fondly called them. I had no choice but to wear them. Heels and snow do not mix. Don't worry, we still say hoots on a daily basis for most everything. Hoots!

-The drive there and back was non stop laughing. Road trips rule. Yes, I said rule.

-There is a random guy in the video that is hitting on me. Awkward random Grandpa hitting on me moment. Good job capturing that one on video. He was also a little confused. He told me it was a little inappropriate to be drinking in the church. Um, not a church. Not adult beverages. Thanks for the caveat guy.

-That I would reenact scenes (if laughing is a part of reenacting I win) and dance on cue as per the creative director. I am ridiculously dramatic and loud. Something is probably wrong with me. Wait, wait. Yes, that is an affirmative.

-Gramps told us that greatest memory of all 91 years were his kids. He also told me that none of his neighbors couldn't hear anything, and that is why he refuses to play bingo with them.

-Seeing the extended family never fails for fun. They are the greatest.

5 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

That was awesome Em's. I love the video- You are just so creative and amazing! I love reading your posts! Hope you had a great Christmas! Smiles

Anonymous said...

This was the sweetest vid ever!

Katie M. said...

LOVE the video - you guys are hilarious!

Lesli said...

HA HA that was the best birthday Party ever! I was so happy to see you guys, and that video captured the day perfectly I was laughing so hard about your oots. Those silly Boots they were just funny!

Olive the Gores said...

HILLARIOUS! First off music was great and second if you listen closely the birthday song sounds like happy birthday to grandma funny! Anyway...i LOVE the oots! Great to see you all next time bring Rohen...GEEZ! We come all that way....