CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas of Yore

Every Christmas my Moms (yes, I refer to her in the pural) puts these photos out for all to see. Every year I think they are adorable and hillarious. I grew up with the two greatest brothers on the planet.
There was never a dull moment, and I am pretty sure we all thought we would either be pro bmx bikers (e.g. Cru in Rad) or pro skaters (e.g. Corey in Thrashin'). Once upon a time Tony Hawk even handwrote me a postcard. Believe it. Still have it.
Sadly, I had to bow out of that dream of achievement when I started to become accident prone. Broken bones are jerks.
There is an intruder in this one. Get the neighbor out of there Santa.

Surprise Memory Edit: My parents used to hire Santa to come to our family Christmas parties. Once Jordan and I spied him driving away in a blue Datsun. Our suspicions arose at once.
Want to know what else was rad about Christmas when I was little? My Dad used to let us fly in a helicopter with Santa to the Country Club Christmas parties. Flying with Santa results in fun. I need to find a picture of that.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

these are amazing! rohen looks just like jordan. i can't believe it! So great.

Jaime said...

haha you guys were so cute!!

Jeffrey Lauren Pacheco said...

I love this! I love you guys!