CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Greatness

New Kids on the Block are still a phenomenon after all of these years. It was bizarre, but oh so fun.
Do you know what else is a phenomenon? That I still know all of the NKOTB dances and lyrics from the days of yore.
Also, no pictures from the event. Saddest. Day. Ever. Really. I have never wanted my camera more than I did that night because there were some fanatical people that dressed the part.
Thanks for an excellent night Science, Stacey, and Donovan.

4 comments:

drop dead chris said...

Man, I really wanted to go to this! I really wish I would have!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to go. When I first heard about it, I was all over it! Then nobody wanted to go with me. And I forgot about it. And then the day was here and I heard you went without me. And I cried.

Unknown said...

that is so fun you went! I even had their comforter set back in the day but haven't gotten back into them this time ;D

Anonymous said...

I canNOT believe I missed this concert!!!!!!! Serious. Last year it was the Spice Girls (I know, right?). This year, I totally wish I remembered NOKTB were coming. Sadfaces all around.