CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Polar Express/Family Fun

The Polar Express.



This is how we looked when we first boarded Mr. Polar Express.








This is how we looked when we heard we were going to the North Pole and Santa would be there.





Moms y Pops. I had to take multiple photos to get this one. I had to yell, "Is that all you've got? We are on the Polar Express! Look happy, not dead inside." I think they nailed the happiness factor on this one.








Brother #2 and child.







Brother#1 and children.







Pretend sisterhood.




Tan was showing me how to take a picture if I was in Junior High. I would totally fit in.









This is when my Dad thought the Polar Express was a roller coaster.



This is how I felt about crying babies on an enclosed train.









Mr. Claus and nephews.



1 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

How fun! Was that up Provo Canyon? I want to take Mikey!! By the way- I love your hair cut and color (if you have had one lately- if not I still love it. It looks great on you) Hope all is well!