CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Creepy Christmas

I was helping my Mom put out Christmas decorations and we found this guy in her nativity set. Suspicious? Oh yes. My Grandmother hand painted this, and was apparently okay with allowing the scream guy to masquerade amongst religion.
Side note: notice his abnormally large hands.Don't believe me? Maybe you should do a little comparing yourself.

Exhibit A. Movie Scream Guy. Exhibit B. Edvard Munch's Scream Painting.
I would also like to say that the formatting in blogspot sucks. I will punch it in the face.

4 comments:

jenifer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

frightening... very

Olive the Gores said...

Very random, but i love you and can't wait to see you! You are so funny!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

That is freakishly scary!! You crack me up though. I love reading your blogs.