CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sundance

On Sunday my sister-in-law Shari and I decided to go mountain biking up to the ol' Sundance. This is us riding the lift up to the top of the trails. Shari is the shiv (predictive text people) and I love getting to know her now that we are older. She is one of my heroes. She has conquered a lot of stuff in her lifetime and I love hearing about her life. I learn all sorts of things from her every time I hang out with her. What else? Oh. She is hilarious, brilliant, cool, stylin', and bitchin'. I had such a good time.


The view. You can see some of the trails in this one.
I wrecked. Twice. Something about the need for speed? I was just happy I didn't break any bones, that is my usual forte. This is my bruise the day I got it from falling like a champ. I should also note it was under the lift so everyone could see. Classic me.




This is an update of my bruise today. Lauren is sad with me. It kind of looks like she is pointing at something else, but I assure you, it is my bruise perverts. I keep getting the head tilt from people. I think they think I got beat up by some giant or something. They like to timidly ask me what happened. I like to tell them I was trying some P.H.A.T. phat tricks on my bike. A.K.A. a back flip. I am amazed people believe me. I mean, really, I don't look sporty one bit. Look alive people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I realize you're SUPER busy and all (doing back flips and what not) but uh blog please. In your own words, "Look alive"...give me a blog that will make us millions of dollar.

Unknown said...

whatever, tell us all the truth, yo man beats you. ER DR tells us so. you totally need to blog about falling into your bed! ;)