CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

In Love with The American Sector


Natalie loves New York and making her hands look like a hardcore Grandma by this sweet sticker.



Natalie also loves driving like a Praying Mantis. She nailed the pose. Hired!




Diane.ah's sad face. She has been practicing.






Ah, I love my friends Diane and Rainb.






Hillary is the only person I know that can do this and still look pretty. Let's hate her. Wait, she is too hillarious for hating. I take it back.




My robot skills. Can you dig it? Rainb obviously can.









Timer!









Diane.ah says, "Read. my. lips: I can't believe it!"








My sad face because there is a dog sitting by me.











No words. Just laughter.



2 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

Hi Em. So I kind of slack on the commenting, but I like your blog! How are you? Have you planned that family reunion yet?

Jaime said...

you guys are nuts and butts. I am sad, doin a di face right now. I can't believe you are all so far away :(