CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Nada Surf...Not a Fan.

Trax/tram photos are the best. Check out the guy in the back. He is really holding on for dear life.



Candia and I managed to get an engagement photo this time. Big news!

The girls.




Friends.

World saver.








These guys gave us a lesson on kissing. Wow. I am so glad I will never have to kiss Megs or the Lumberjack.




















I was so happy these guys gave me a ride home. It was really far out of the way. I made it up to them with they horses because apparently they are all horse whisperers.





Andrew lovingly renamed the horses Clip Clop and Glue Stick. Isn't that hilarious? Why yes it is.








Fake Cami/Paula.






1 comments:

Jeffrey Lauren Pacheco said...

Is that an engagement photo of you and Justin. Beautiful! I am hung up on you two!