CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Night Out Thanks to Raina.

There was once a night where Raina hatched a plan to go to this rad studio that had eclectic music.
I accept anything random and different.
I also like it when someone other than me plans the night and is in charge.
Thank you Raina for making an amazing night happen.
New friend. Old friend.
A cello? Really? Does anyone know how much I love the cello? A lot.
A lot. A lot.
...but alas I can only play hot cross buns on the thing.
This chick played the cello 2010 style.
Jealous.
Maybe I want to be good at everything.


Great night that followed with incredible dancing at the W.
Yep, these Mom's have still got it on the dance floor.
I love that.
Thank you for including me in your night out on the town.
Honored.

0 comments: