CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Masquerade Birthday Party

I am really lucky to keep so many past friends from my life that I grew up with.
This includes high school friends. You can never replace friends like these. Thank God I got to keep them.
Darren and Diana? Great friends and amazing people slash parents. They live in a different world than I but I still look up to them in so many ways.
You two equal amazing.
Birthday girl alert! Hillary...you kick ass. No other words. I am pretty sure everyone on the planet wants to be you.
Happy birthday!
We love masquerade balls.
Babe alert! You never even needed an initiation Rainb...we loved you always...from day one.

Happy birthday Hillary.
You win at everything and we are incredibly grateful we are apart of you life.
Why?
We look up to you and all that you are.
In short, we love you the mostest.
Oh, and we happen to love Davy too.

0 comments: