CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fourth of July: Part One

Fourth of July this year was one of my all time favorites in my life.

The day started out with a classic bike ride.

Bikes never get old if you are wondering.

First stop of the morning: Park Cafe.
Guess who almost dropped their brand new camera into a glass of water one second after this photo of Stace and me? I thought balancing the camera on top of a glass full of water for a timer picture would be a great idea. Stacey thought this was a very bad idea. I was all and like, "Duh. I know what I am doing. Don't you know me but at all? I don't drop things." I tried to flip my hair for dramatic effect to make the statement really hit home; however, turns out she was right. I am a dropper.
........
Look how happy we are? Why?
We triumphed over food and opted to share our breakfast. Truly a feat for us.
Next destination: Sugarhouse Arts Festival. It was a likes this kind of a bike ride.

I mean really...who doesn't like to ride up 21st South on a single gear steel framed bike?


The guy below was a real gem. He tried to convince me of the following:

-That he was Ringo Starr

-A member of the Royal Family

-Head of the Military

-Some sort of music producer for every band ever made


When I questioned his validity he marched off. I bet he learned the skematics of good marching when he was the head of the military.

Next stop: One of my favorite antique stores in Sugarhouse.

I really loved these glasses and wanted them for bike riding purposes.




Next stop: Sundance.

There are no pictures to prove it, but it was incredible.

It was a repeat of last year's Sundance independence day party as seen here:

http://emilee-thenotblog.blogspot.com/2008/07/fourth-of-july.html

1 comments:

Larn said...

that guy tried to tell me once that paul mccartney gave him the ring he was wearing. and also that he is ringo. no no wait, he is sgt. pepper. whatever. i love the crazies in salt lake.