CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fourth of July: Part Two

After Sundance it was back to Salt Lake. Yes, I drive a lot. Too much.
Andy threw a mean American party that included the best decorations I have ever seen.

We did not leave this spot all night.
It was the spot to get some perspective on life.

I found some lettuce wraps to eat, and was so incredibly happy.

.....until I realized there was onions in that red bowl. Classic "I hate onions" face.

There was a fancy photographer taking pictures. Talent alert.
Some of the greatest friends I have are in this photo.
Love them.
This is when Dani got Laura's number for snowboarding lessons.
She is one speed dial button away from turning into a jock.
In other news: Dani was able to get Laura to wear lipgloss. Believe it.
Cute not couple.
Best accessory of the night? The guy in the speedo.
We looked over and he was walking around in his American birthday suit.
Apparently that is how one should celebrate their love for America.
The speedo man made his way over to the perspective spot to hang out with the ladies. I was able to get him to repeat the pick up line he tried to use on me on camera. Incredible/offensive.
It was almost instant love, and you are about to see why.
(Warning: He says ass a few times so if you are easily offended or my nephew...do not watch it.)
I now leave you with Speedo's powerful rendition of "Born in the U.S.A."


0 comments: