CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I received a CD request from my friend today. This is by far the best email I have ever received:
____________________________________________________________________

Dear Violator,

I might die if I don't get Catching up With Depeche mode right now i might die. do you have it at work and can email it to me?
This is a weird random request I know, but its ok, don't worry about me.
If you don't have it, I probably won't die. I may have exaggerated the gravity of the situation.

Thanks,

Not Enjoying the Silence
____________________________________________________________________

Yes. This email is real. I have the great friends. I know you are jealous right now.

1 comments:

Sunshine Girl said...

ha ha... that is one of the best emails I have ever read, I have to admit I just might have to copy the idea!