CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

My Moms

How beautiful is my Mommy? Let me tell you a little known fact about this amazing chick. In college she was selected to be in a sorority calendar. This was the photo that made the cut. Hot Mom alert. I also have this as an oil painting of this very photo. It is true. Yes! the the most amazing family heirloom ever. My Mom is one of the strongest, most giving, brilliant (that is right...V.P. of a bank people), heartfelt, beautiful in every way kind of an individual that you will ever meet. If you ever get to meet her consider yourself graced by an angel. Her ability to overcome adversity in her life never ceases to amaze me. Nor does her insurmountable love. I love her so much, and I am lucky to know her. Not only know her but be related (even though I swear I was secretly adopted). If I grow up to be even a fraction like her I will be truly amazing. Thank you Mom for teaching me all that you have.
P.S. My Mom is also a champ at shorthand. No. Seriously. They wanted her to do a shorthand competition of sorts. Funnily enough this works out for me since I am trying to perfect my shorthand skills. I am hoping to follow in her footsteps. Teather ball and horse dancing is next Mom.
I adore you.

1 comments:

Jeffrey Lauren Pacheco said...

OMG....you are the cutest daughter and your mom is the hottest. DO know what having a hot mom means????????