CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ugliest Easter Egg

Remember when I previously mentioned winning a dog/cat calendar for the ugliest egg? I just found a picture of said egg. We won Milk Duds too. Thank you Jesus. You are so lucky to have your very own holiday. I also cannot forget my egg dying partner that made this win possible. Thank you Jordy.

In other news, my camera is on the fritz and has been for some time. It only takes videos. Eff. The day I dropped it from JMills monster truck I died inside. Speaking of that. I believe a photo was taken of me wearing a helmet inside that monster truck that night? Someone send me that photo via the world wide web please. Anyway. What does this sad monster truck story mean? I have to rely on others from photos, and past photos from my hard drive. Who wants to see high school and fat (phat) photos?

Thank you to those that have told me my blog sucks now. I love you too.

0 comments: