CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Months Ago We Went to Black Lips.

Nothing like a good show at Urban. Band art.
Ben and Jordan could not contain their excitement for The Black Lips.

Black Lips. I would like to imagine they are playing my favorite song in this photo.
Girl.Friends.

Note the money in my hand? This proof/information will become important later.

This is when I was proving that I am a hosiery addict. Thanks and no thanks to Elisha to getting me into tights.
Things I will never forget about this night:
-Jordan told me I was too slow for him. Me! Too slow for him?! We almost had our first fight since childhood after that comment.
-I asked Jordan to hold my cash since I did not have pockets in my skirt nor my hosiery. At the end of the night he gave me back $5 dollars-ish. Out of $35. "Um, where is my money citag?" I asked. He lifted up his arms as if he did not know what to do with them and said, "I spent it!" He seemed surprised by his own spending actions, and I think he thought I was a little dumb for being surprised. That was the moment when we extra almost had our first fight since childhood. This aforementioned exchange has now became one of the top ten most funny moments I have ever had with that guy.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Lauren Pacheco said...

You kind of are the prettiest lady I know.

Unknown said...

i second jeffreylaurenpacheco.
but i firsted it long before.