CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rock Band Night

Have you ever had a corncoction? It includes the above on an ear of corn. Sound disgusting right? That is what I said, but I will try anything once. Trust me and try it.
Your mouth will react as if you have never had something delicious in your life. It is like your taste buds are finally woken.
High school friends acting like they are still in Junior High.


Rock Band is the greatest game invented. Natalie and I practically went pro at guitar and bass. Expert style. Also, expert at fighting over who gets the guitar part every song.

I am pretty sure she is a trickster (or Harry Potter), because I swear she gets the guitar part eighty two one hundredths of the time. Wool pulling over the eyes happening left and right by the hostess. Good thing she is one of my best friends or else it would be over.



No words.

Well, that is not true. I have words:

Raina, I bet you are thinking you are one lucky lady to be hitched to this American Idol. Maybe now you are thinking about staying in Minnesota? March it and get here already.

0 comments: