CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jef's 2nd CD Release

This night started out at Jef's show. Once we sat down we made a pact with each other to each make a book. See above look. Yes, we confirm business deals with creepy staring contests.
The staring contestant on the left had just returned from a writing workshop. Completely jealous.
Perhaps that stare was me trying to pirate some of the knowledge in her writing workshop brain? Probably. I seem the type to steal.
We ended up at Dee's. Gross, but what do you do at 0100? This is after 4 cups of coffee for me. The caffeine is practically spilling out of my irises.

I believe that four cups of coffee is what made me so excited to find Skip's! (exclamation added because that is how it is said in my head. Exclamatory!) crayons.


I love the Doobie Brothers-Hip Hop-Jef-Utah-and-Music. Mash those all together, and you have a merry go round of entertainment for a song as heard above.

For more of Jef's entertainment see: http://www.myspace.com/jefdoogie

He also has an incredible song that houses The Bright Eyes-First Day of My Life as the back track.

All artsy photos courtest of Josh Johnston.

0 comments: