CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Summertime Bonfire - Mid Summer

Summertime bonfires in the city are not a good idea. Why? Because it is hot enough outside without flames. Nevertheless, they are still a good time.
Nevertheless, they are still a good time. I think it is the people that make the experience.
I am so glad I learned that lesson early on in life.

This is when Josedo informed me of a cute cuddly dog growing up that he absolutely adored. Mugsy was her name. According to my Mom I picked her out, because I could not live without her. Yep. I was a dog lover for T minus 10 minutes, and I do not remember her one bit. Shocking.

This was Jordan's incredulous reaction to my lack of memory confession.
The Creative Director and Extra Nate went pro and making fires.
However; they did not go pro at bringing Smores to our summertime bonfire.
That made me question our friendship.

This guy stopped by for a few minutes. We had a long talk about how Skittles taste like pine trees. He wholeheartedly agreed.

Fire pit success.

Sufficient Nate wasting cigarettes.
Wasting forces people to quit smoking.
We are good friends.
Worst timer picture.
We accidentally cut out Extra Nate but he was there in our hearts.
Two people candidly happy.
Who wouldn't want to hang out with these barrel of laughs?

The night ended with modeling lessons. "Just tilt your head like this!" I did not get it. Could not do it. I failed as a student, because I think everything is funny.
What a ruiner. Better luck next time.


0 comments: