CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Electoral College

In high school my main form of entertainment was going to shows. Most of my friends were in bands. We were all just kids, but my friends managed to put on incredible shows. Going to see a live band was always way better than a lame brain killing movie.
You better believe I still have every album made by my friends on tape, and I still listen to them.
During the summer fun of 2009 some band members reunited from the days of yore for a show at Urban.


Turns out they have still got it.
They played the hits.
I felt like a teenager again.
A teenager that could get into a bar.
I vote for a Vapid reunion next. Make it happen Brandon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad you didn't manage to get a photo of me that night.