CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ratatat After Party

I was trying to prove to everyone that I can smile with my eyes. It turns out it is just creepy. I kept it up all night. Don't blame me! Blame the creep stitches that make it so it hurts to smile.



I am pretty sure Megs is making fun of me. Cheers little buddy.
I am so glad someone got a picture of this. I had to hold my face every time I smiled really big. Andrew jumped on board because, let's face it, it just looks fun.


Willis. (R.I.P. Chad 100.)





Everyone can smile with their eyes. Try it.







They want to dance with somebody. They want to feel the heat with somebody.




They were very excited we scored the pool table.




So sad about my face hurting.








Megs wants Josedo to take a moment to think and really pray about it. Andrew maybe wants to baby bird him? haha. Yes!









Josedo Menzel (his new name) getting into the groove.








We were all thinking about the greatness of life in this moment. Well, maybe Willis just wanted to rub Josedo's belly.











Is this an engagement picture? Correction. Emo engagement picture.











Friends.













Hahahaha. We look awesome.






Dancing was the best part of the entire night. This is the greatest dance you will ever see. Lumberjack at his best. (Please don't get mad I posted this. It is too great to not share.) I am jealous of him.

0 comments: