CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bob Dylan

My whole family went to Bob Dylan. Well everyone but someone who forgot to get tickets in time and now he is dead to me. We had so much fun. It was pouring rain and cold. Bob played some hits, it was legendary. My parents even had a good time. I highly recommend seeing Brother Dylan live.
The only picture I have from that night. I looked hot for Bob. I really had plans of seducing him until I got my face stitched up and looked like Skeletor. I was miserable for most of the night. I had a rough time standing with out throwing up. I will say the cold did wonders for the swelling and pale face....the picture is proof. It was all worth it.

How I looked after I got stitches in my chin and lip. Freak accident...no joke. Not great Marvin. Check out my drugged out pain killer bedroom eye. Who wouldn't fall for me?! This injury hurt like an M.F. er. My whole left side of my face was bruised too. This is the 3rd time to get stitches in my chin. Go figure. I couldn't eat for a week and that was the only good thing about it.

Thanks to Natalie for saving me by taking me to the emergency room at 0030. She has three kids and stayed with me until 0300. Three kids! I wouldn't have made it through the night without your support. I am lucky you live so close to the barn. Thanks for letting me have a breakdown and making me laugh at the thought of you holding a giant saltine. The doctor didn't think that was funny but I did. We win!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am a little happy about this accident because you got drugs and then you sent me sext messages that didn't make any sense and it made me laugh and also feel sad for you and of course made me love you even more!

I believe that I would have appreciate the giant saltine....I don't know what it was like but it made me laugh anyway.

Anonymous said...

and when I say, "I would have appreciate" I did mean "would have appreciatED". I'm just cool like that.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

I love B. Dylan. That would have been a great concert to go too. What the hell happened? Those are some nice stitches you got. Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

i love that even doped up and in pain you look hot. eff you citag!

Kelli Proctor said...

Bob Dylan sounds cool! But whoa girl, what happened? That looks so painful! I hope you are on the mend and not in too much pain! Get better quick!

Jaime said...

ooook what did I miss? How did this happen? you still look hot, I would hit that if I were Bob Dylan. Um so I am coming in a month! yay! girls night or I will make a matching bruise for the other side of yo face!