CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dark, Dark, Dark - April 2011


There are often times when I just do not want to volunteer at Kilby.
Usually for selfish reasons.
When I feel like this it seems like I meet amazing new people to pull me out of selfishness.
This night was no exception.


I had heard of Dark, Dark, Dark, but really didn't know much about them.
Turns out they are a group of incredibly talented humans with hearts and souls to die for.


Marshall and I became fast friends over some smart-ass comments that were exchanged.
Shocking I know.
Sometimes I feel like it is rare to meet someone that can keep up with my eclectic brain.
Let alone a stranger.
Win!

The show was incredible.
Jord even came down to hang out.



Such a great night.
True talent alert.


Beautiful accordion.
I bet you didn't know that I have always wanted to learn to play one of these guys.
True.



Check out the dance moves on this guy.
I want lessons immediately.
****
Dear Tech, Tech, Tech,
Thank you for a beautiful night of music and long talks on the porch.
I will remember this night forever.
We are so adult....especially you with your tea, stillness, and wise words
Just what my brother and I needed at the time.
Angels.
*****
Check out this amazing performance by Dark, Dark, Dark. I highly recommend buying all albums on vinyl. Heavenly.



0 comments: