CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

March Weekend Getaway


A few months ago my friends from High School planned a weekend getaway.
It was Rainb's moving away party.
I love these girls more than anything.
There is something about having people in your life that have known you for most of your life.
They know everything.
It is very comforting.

Above Nads was really stressed out that the girls were not crafting pasties perfectly.
Yep.
That is what they were making.


The activity


was all

so funny.

Then we hooked up the Wii and danced our little hearts out.

We ate breakfast at a tasty little cafe with excellent reading material.




One Wii dancing video coming right up.


Untitled from akljf jaklsaf on Vimeo.

Bonus footage.
We originally tried to squeeze into tiny little wetsuits, but that did not work out.
So we opted for the next best thing we could find in the house closet.
I don't think there is anyone that can make me laugh more than Hillary can.
She is amazing.
This all happened whilst sober.
Awesome.

Untitled from akljf jaklsaf on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Hillary said...

Emilee, every once in a while when my life is utterly boring and dull...I go to your blog and remember the greatest friends that make every time we get together so much fun. Thanks for being such a sexy dance partner. This video makes me happy every time I watch it! love you.
Love,
Guy Gillespie with my heart locket on and pointy boobs