CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

POS & Dessa

Lee had the brilliant idea to go to the POS show.
Nothing like a good hip show to create the best Saturday night ever.
Dessa
POS
Friends for a million years. I love Rainb's face in this one. Priceless.

My friend Lily was in town for the weekend so she came with her brothers.
Before the show we traded massage and she did an acupressure session for me.
Amazing.
Sometimes I forget how great massage is.
Buds.

After the show her brother showed us how to work this rad synthesizer.
It is not easy.
I think I need to pay for lessons on this thing because it is incredible.
P.S. He builds that shiv. A regular Einstein right there.
Lilly is an excellent artist. She left me with this parting gift.
I would love to have this kind of artwork all over the house.
Love.

0 comments: